Sunday, January 11, 2009





Our first family photo! Am I cute or what!?!













Here I am with my cousin Samantha and Aunt Misty.... Samantha was very excited that I "hatched" !


















On my way home! Lets meet those puppies and kittens I've been hearing for months!













Here I am snuggling with Jameson
















Molly and Me




















This is my Great Grandma Martell













Here I am its Christmas time and my Uncle Rob is holding me ... psst this is my God Father too!!
















This is my daddys cousin Steph. Shes my God Mother
























I'm one month old!! Happy birhtday me!







Isaac and I have tons of fun ... can't wait till we can make trouble together!
















Here I am with Santa ... Daddy I promise I asked for a Wii!

















Christmas was so much fun! What better way to end it then with a family pic. The first of many I'm sure!










Two Months old and being held by Tyler... I'm cool now!













So, are these ponies or puppies?




No comments:

Post a Comment